What are Medicare Advantage plans?
Original Medicare helps cover your Hospital (Part A) and Medical (Part B) services and supplies, but only a portion of the costs.
Medicare Advantage plans are private insurance plans. This type of plan may also offer extras like dental, vision, and hearing coverage or even gym memberships.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Medicare Advantage plans?
Medicare Advantage plans can be hard to compare on some websites (we recommend medicare.gov), and why we believe that speaking with a licensed agent is THE GOLD STANDARD for discussing the advantages and disadvantages.
With so many options, we often get asked about:
- A $0 or low monthly premium plan
- If there is dental, vision and hearing coverage
- What prescription drug coverage is needed
- Are wellness programs and gym memberships, like Silver Sneakers included in a plan
- What do Medicare Advantage plans cover, in my local community
Medicare Advantage plan 2020 answers!
Many of our 10,0000 customers, like you, started their Medicare Advantage plan research online, yet called to get answers, from our license agent about the latest Medicare Advantage plans available!
Calling our special (888) 392-0262, during business hours will put you in contact with a HealthSpire trained, and licensed agent, in your state, who will be able to QUICKLY provide you with a Medicare Advantage quote and discuss any specific questions you may have related to other Medicare products.
5 Medicare Advantage plans related topics:
Everyday we get a lot of questions about Medicare Advantage, and welcome your unique questions.
- Is transportation included?
- What is a DSNP plan?
- Are there dental, vision and hearing benefits?
- Are telehealth services covered?
Tired of reading? We understand, so you can just call our special (888) 392-0262 to get a quote started – with NO OBLIGATION. Not sure what to ask or what to expect? We invite you to keep reading…
7 benefits to our Medicare Concierge service
- Enjoy speaking with a trained, professional, who is a licensed to sell Medicare products, in your state
- Receive a quote within 10-minutes – we are that fast!
- Don’t know exactly which product is right for you? Ask us. We are licensed to discuss Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Part D, Senior Insurance products (spread the ♥, and share our phone number with anyone who has Medicare questions), and Dental, Vision and Hearing products
- Upon answering your phone call, the licensed agent will need to ask a few questions, related to your Medicare eligibility – and then be able to answer any of your specific questions
- PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTION, and take as much time as you need
- THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO RECEIVE A QUOTE – PERIOD!
- WE ARE ON YOUR TIME – If you need to schedule a better time, we will be happy to provide you with our licensed agent’s direct phone number, so that you can add it to your address book and schedule a more convenient time – at your request.
Is now a good time to call? Yes!
AVERAGE TIME FOR QUOTE:
AVERAGE TIME FOR ENROLLMENTS:
Not on a smartphone? Tap on the pink phone icon, and one of our licensed Agents can call you on your home phone – right now!
Or, let us call you, when you want, up to 365 days from now
No time to talk right now? We understand…AVOID WAITING ON HOLD, or simply save time during the busy enrollment season and let us call you…WHEN YOU WANT.
Enter your name, state and phone number below, and one of our licensed Agents will give you a call – either ASAP, or up to 365 days in the future.