Original Medicare helps cover your Hospital (Part A) and Medical (Part B) services and supplies, but only a portion of the costs.
What Are Medicare Advantage Plans?
Medicare Advantage plans are private insurance plans. This type of plan may also offer extras like dental, vision, and hearing coverage or even gym memberships.
You have a choice between staying with Original Medicare or switching to Medicare Advantage. Our mission here at HealthSpire is to make sure you have a complete understanding of your choices and the differences between Medicare Advantage and Original Medicare.
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Medicare Advantage Plans?
Medicare Advantage plans can be hard to compare on some websites and that’s why we believe that speaking with a licensed agent is the easiest way to discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
With so many options, we’re prepared to address your questions regarding:
- A $0 or low monthly premium plan
- If there is dental, vision, and hearing coverage
- What prescription drug coverage is needed
- If wellness programs and gym memberships, like Silver Sneakers, are included in a plan
- What Medicare Advantage plans cover in your local community
- If transportation is included
- Dual Special Needs Plans also known as DSNP plans
- Telehealth service coverage
- And many more…
Choose A Medicare Advantage Plan With Confidence!
Many of our 10,0000+ customers started their Medicare Advantage plan research online. Yet, many of them still called us to get answers from our licensed agents to ensure they make the right choice.
Call (888) 392-0262 during business hours to reach a licensed agent in your state who will be able to quickly provide you with a Medicare Advantage quote and discuss any specific questions you may have related to other Medicare products.
What Our Customers Are Saying:
“Oliver was very easy to talk with and he answered my questions clearly. If there was something he wasn't sure on, he would check with his manager and it was answered. Thank you for your help.”
“Harley was patient and explained every detail of the policy and choices. He made sure I understood. He was friendly and I enjoyed our conversation. I'd give him an A+.”
“Ryan was very helpful and knowledgeable. Ryan’s expertise took away my stress regarding Medicare supplemental insurance sign up.”
Our Pledge To You
We pledge to listen with respect and work diligently to find you the right insurance solution.
Looking for a Medicare Advantage plan in the following states? We can help get you a quote; either by phone or with our virtual assistant. Find your state below, and follow the link:
- Medicare Advantage plans in Arizona
- Medicare Advantage plans in Florida
- Medicare Advantage plans in Georgia
- Medicare Advantage plans in Illinois
- Medicare Advantage plans in Iowa
- Medicare Advantage plans in Kansas
- Medicare Advantage plans in New Jersey
- Medicare Advantage plans in Maryland
- Medicare Advantage plans in Michigan
- Medicare Advantage plans in Nebraska
- Medicare Advantage plans in North Carolina
- Medicare Advantage plans in Ohio
- Medicare Advantage plans in Pennsylvania
- Medicare Advantage plans in South Carolina
- Medicare Advantage plans in Texas